Tornado24 (Up to 27 Passenger)(Price On Enquiry)
- Length (off cushion) 10.5 metres
- Length ( On Cushion) 11.59metres
- Beam (off cushion) 4.8metres
- Beam ( On Cushion) 5.95metres
- Height (off cushion) 2.9 metres
- Height ( on Cushion) 3.6 metres
- Cushion Height 0.692 metres
- Wave conditions 1.5 to 2.5 metres
- Wind Conditions 28 knots max
- Fuel consumption: 40-50 Litres/Hour
- Endurance 12 hours
- Cruise speed 35 knots (in optimum conditions)
- Max Speed 50 Knots and above
- Grade of Climb Greater than 6%
- Thrust Fans 2 x 1.75 metre 5 bladed VPIM Axial
- Lift fans 2 x 450 mm centrifugal
- Noise Levels Less Than 80 Db at 20 Metres
- Weight 3100 kgs
- Payload: 4000-kilogram payload or 27 passengers plus pilot and one crew. Making a total of 29 in all.
- Power: Two M16SCI Steyr 6-cylinder, Fresh water cooled, turbo charged, inter cooled diesel engines of 200 kW output are fitted. Manufactured By Steyr Motors, GmbH
- Bore & Stroke 85/94.
- Max RPM 4000.
- Max Torque 610 @1800 Rpm.
- Dry Weight 290 Kgs.
- Each engine can be run independently of the other. The Hovercraft can operate using one engine alone, providing lift and thrust. The engines are manufactured by Steyr Motors in Austria and are used in Military Vehicles as well as marine craft. Each Engine is Supplied with a Euro Certificate of Quality. Accepted by DNV.