Typhoon 26 (Price On Enquiry)
- Length 26 metres
- Width 12 metres
- Height (off cushion) to top of duct 5.7 metres
- Height (on cushion) to top of duct 6.91 metres
- Skirt depth 1.8 metres
- Maximum weight all up includes Fuel 68 tons
- Maximum pay load (heavy) 40 tons
- Minimum pay load (light) 13 tons
- Maximum fuel 3.4 tons
- Maximum water 1 ton
- Recommended number of crew 2/3
- Designed passengers 130
- Maximum passengers (light ship) 135
- Operational Limits
- Recommended maximum wave height for passenger operation - 2.5 metres (+0.5 metres Light ship/ Light displacement ie; The vessel is complete and ready for service in every respect, including permanent ballast, spare parts, lubricating oil, and working stores but is without fuel, cargo, drinking or washing water, officers, crew, passengers, their effects, temporary ballast or any other variable load).
- Maximum wind conditions – 35 knots (close quarters).
- Maximum Range: 600 Nautical Miles at cruising speed
- Maximum Speed: 50 knots or better
- Economic Cruise 35knots
- Obstacle clearance: 1.2 metres
- Creeping capability
- MAN V12-1360 Series. 1000kw
- Onan 30DGGC-L Series AC Generator.
- Fuel consumption at cruise – 165 Litres per hour.
- Fuel consumption at max power – 235 Litres per hour.